On my radar

Today i read an article of Cressida Cowell´s. Born in London in 1966, Cressida is winner of a lot of awards, to name one The Academy Award-nominated 2010 animation, and being recognized for being who is the How to train your dragon author. 

She wrote about 6 diferent´s ...things she likes: a coffe (Mari Deli Dining and Inner Hebrides), a theatre (Guys and Dolls), a book (Geomancer: In the Shadow of the Wolf Queen by Millwood Hargrave), a place (Inner Hebrides), an Activity (Summer Reading Challeng) and a  Trailer TV show (Rivals). This little and simple thing bring us closer her, because she talks about cotidians aspects of her life, with someone who can read this can be know an  enjoy.

One of the segment she mentions, is the sow that is about to come out "Rivals", in wich appears Davis Tennant, a great actor i know.


Now...¡My radar culture! (i don´t know think it is exactly culture, but, yeah)


1- Song

Almost (Sweet music) - Hozier

 I reeaally think it´s a great song, i truly like it. I replayed this song so much that it appears in my top in spotify last year. The voice of Hozier is amazing, sincerely, i can hear him in loop. My history with him start with tiktok, in the trends, sometimes i listened his song´s, but withot truly know him, but when I heard this one i NEED, to know the owner of the voice. Really great 10/10.    


2- Movie

       "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" - (2002)

When i talked with my friends about this movie, I couldn't believe that they didn't know it. i was in shock. THIS MOVIE is one of my favorites films ever. I saw it, like, a million a times. A indomitable horse who fights for his freedom, incredible (AMAZING) music and a beautiful draw. This one its a true master piece. I don´t accept refuses. just love to this movie.


3- Short Film

       "Alike" by Daniel Martínez and Rafa Cano Méndez. (2017) CGMeetup

I like to see short films, i can appreciated well and see them a lot without thinking about the lost time. And this Short its the reason. Simple, but with meaning, good music and escenes that makes me thinking about time and life. It not the most shocking or amazing history, not even have a big plot, but its nice and cozy, perfect for a good night moment.

4- Game

    Minecraft

What a great game. I mean, it's not the masterpiece of physics or graphics, but it's simple and addictive. It's relaxing to play alone, with their music, or my music playing and just putting cube after cube. Although, sometimes it can be boring, but with friends it's totally fun, and adding mods is a plus. simple but effective.

5- Hobbie        

       Gardening

How i love plants. For real.                                                                                                           It all started two years ago when i was in the Sodimac. With my family passed by the “gardens and terraces” and idk what happened for my head in that moment, but all i remember its when i was outside, i have a plant in my hands (A palmera chamaedorea for being exactlys).                                                                                                                             I return to today, i moved away and now i have garden. Earth. Sun and water. So, since, like, three weeks ago i have a little orchard with lettuce, tomatoes and carrots. In a proximus blog maybe i have some goods news about them.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

One day of fun

Website and NYC