One day of fun


In the first week on the second semester of this year, my university friends and I organized a dinner after class in the "not house" of one of my friends ("not house"´cause she rents, and she doesn´t like that we call it her house). But actually it was not a dinner, because we ate together like at three o´clock, but that´s okay. 

The first idea of the plan was that my whole group of friends came with us that day, but one of them forgot it was that week and the other also forgot, but we forgave him¨cause he didn´t have class that day. Then we end up being Franco, Edu and I.


Well, when we were free of "Fundamentos de la arquitectura" (I fell asleep, but it¨s a great class) we went to the Unimarc and we buy some cookies with the fabulous “Junaeb”. Later, in the "not house", Edu, the owner, placed the snacks in a glass table and brought cups and tea. We talked, eat, laugh and gossip to a lot of things. At the end, Franco and I have to run to the metro station, because i was late for the train to my house ( i arrived on time)


It was a really great moment. Be with them just for fun and not for work was really relaxing and fun. Even if we know for a short time (since first semester), I appreciate my little group of friends, makes the university less harder, and pass time with them, whether it's one or the four of them, its always something great.





                                                                                                                                        








Comentarios

  1. Sounds like a good get together. It´s important to make goof friends at Uni. I´m still in touch with 6 or 7 of my closest Uni friends.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

On my radar

Website and NYC